Posted 05.01.2008 5:37 pm
- Here are the manuals for the ’93 to ’96 imprezas.
- Pre ’97 Impreza (including wrx):
- new 02/11/11 thanks go to greg m. for the 1998 australian wrx wiring diagrams and engine diagnostic FSM pages.
- thanks to eric, i now have copies of the 99-01 impreza manuals available here:
- thanks to sean, we have an alternate, improved 99-01 FSM and parts manual. according to his notes, this version is:
- FULLY BOOKMARKED! Each section is organized into ‘Parts Diagrams’, ‘Service Procedures’, etc. This was the main goal of this project.
- Fully searchable.
- Hi-res printable quality
- Service Manual from Subaru website
- Diagnostics Manual – from Subaru. Have been incorporated into the service manual in the proper section. ‘Troubleshooting’ sections are from the original service manual, ‘Diagnostics’ are from the Diagnostics Manual.
- Wheel Bearing installation update has been incorporated into the ’4-2 Wheels & Axles’ section
- Parts Manual – from your site, the author is listed as Buster F, so thanks!
- comes in two versions:
- 2002-2003 (bugeye) impreza manuals:
- Click here for a directory list of 04 USDM WRX and STi (blobeye) manuals! Click here for a single zip file of all those 04 manuals.
- 2006 impreza manuals (thanks eric)
- These files are parts diagrams / numbers:
if anyone has subaru FSMs that do not appear here on this page, and would like to help give back to the community, send me an email and i’ll post ‘em up…